Ecological Surveys London
Atomic Build carries out ecological surveys for sensitive design and construction projects. We have vast experience across Greater London, including a deep working knowledge of local natural and environmental conditions. Ecological surveys are carried out when new residential or commercial developments are likely to impact natural habitats or local species.
From complete ecological assessments through to pre-clearance surveys and BREEAM surveys, we can satisfy local planning laws and alleviate environmental concerns.
Customers Recommend Us
Ecological surveys near me
As a leading ecological survey company, we have access to environmental consultants who truly understand the demands of the construction sector. In addition to ecological surveys for design and construction, we also specialise in agricultural surveys, topographical surveys, and aerial drone surveys to ensure regulatory compliance and high quality outcomes.
We have extensive local knowledge surrounding planning laws and construction approvals, and a detailed understanding of how to integrate survey information with our design and building services.
The Atomic Build company advantage
At Atomic Build, we merge experience and vision with technical expertise. Each successful build we complete is based on detailed planning and management, from the initial site meeting through to surveys, drawings, and planned permission.
Ecological surveys can add confusion and complexity to the approval process, which is why it’s important to work with a team that implements a comprehensive approach. Our trusted solutions are tailored to your needs, with every aspect of consultancy, surveying, design, engineering, and building managed as a single integrated solution.
The Atomic Build design process
We have years of experience working across the Greater London area, in which time we’ve carried out many ecological surveys and worked on countless residential and commercial projects. No project is too big or too small, with our process broken down into the following areas:
- Free site meeting – We will establish the scope and budget of your project, including a detailed gap analysis.
- Pre-construction pack – You will receive forecasts for all building works, construction stages, and timescales.
- Detailed design development – We will conduct a feasibility study, along with architectural drawings and visualisations.
- Contract stage – Contract terms will be defined, teams will be assigned, and suppliers will be listed.
- Building commencement – A health and safety audit will be carried out, along with a quality control system.
- Completion and deployment – Once your home is complete, we will sign-off and issue you with an insurance-backed guarantee.
Atomic Build consults and services the following locations
Atomic Build offers ecological surveys across Greater London. We provide environmental inspections to residents and business owners in order to get planning permission and meet council regulations. We offer surveys for residential and commercial applications in the following locations: Richmond, Twickenham, Greenford, Harrow, Gerrards Cross, Hammersmith, Uxbridge, Iver, Watford, Pinner, Stanmore, Ruislip, Brentford, Teddington and many more.
If you’re looking for outstanding home design and integrated building services, please contact our friendly team today.
FREE ON-SITE MEETING
– No obligation meeting at your site to establish project scope
– Gap analysis on existing information available
– Project quote and timeframes
& VISIT TO ONE OF OUR CONSTRUCTION SITES
Free site visit to one of our constructions sites, demonstrating our capabilities in managing construction activities.