WHY CONSIDER A HOME EXTENSION?
Are you stressed about selling your current property to secure a massive deposit on a new home, in order to meet the demands of your growing family? Have you thought about a home extension? In the current financial situation, house prices in London continue to increase with more families finding it difficult to buy an affordable property. Fortunately, home extensions are relatively cost effective in the long-run, as an extra room space can improve the home’s functionality, versatility and overall design, thus enriching your lifestyle and raising the market value of your property. Our experienced and committed team in Atomic Build Ltd are specialists in a variety of bespoke home extensions in London, designed to help you expand, evolve and extend into a new territory.
THE ATOMIC BUILD ADVANTAGE
Atomic Build Ltd are specialists in all types of extensions, ranging from kitchen to side return extensions, single to double storey extensions, wrap around to L-shaped extensions. Each extension project we complete involves detailed planning of the initial design through to surveys and drawings, applying for planning permission if required, the construction itself, and most importantly tailored to meet your budget and lifestyle, whilst getting the best value for money. To ensure the process is stress-free for you as much as possible, we have a dedicated project manager who will set up regular meetings to keep you updated on the progress and answer any questions.
THE ATOMIC BUILD PROCESS
After years of experience, we have established a well-defined process as follows:
- Free site meeting – We will establish the scope and budget of your project, including a detailed gap analysis.
- Pre-construction pack – You will receive forecasts for all building works, construction stages, and timescales.
- Detailed design development – We will conduct a feasibility study, along with architectural drawings and visualisations.
- Contract stage – Contract terms will be defined, teams will be assigned, and suppliers will be listed.
- Building commencement – A health and safety audit will be carried out, along with a quality control system.
- Completion and deployment – Once your home is complete, we will sign-off and issue you with an insurance backed guarantee.
We also offer a free, no obligation site visit to one of our existing construction sites, demonstrating our capabilities in managing the process and providing assurance to you that we will deliver with integrity as per your needs. If you’re looking for outstanding home design and integrated building services, please contact our friendly team for a quote today.