WHY CONSIDER A LOFT CONVERSION?
Thinking about moving to another home, because you think you don’t have enough space for your growing family? Well, if you have a loft, you may be able to expand this into a living space and enhance your lifestyle!
Something as simple as a loft conversion is a great way to improve the aesthetics and value of your home in the long-run, but also gives you the perfect opportunity to transform a neglected, cluttered and unused space to meet the growing needs of your family. Our complete design and construction team can help you convert any possible unused area into a studio flat, teenagers retreat, spare bedroom, office, gym or yoga studio, nursery, games room etc.
THE ATOMIC BUILD ADVANTAGE
We have years of experience performing all types of loft conversions in and around London e.g. Dormer conversions, Velux conversions, Mansard conversions, and hip to gable conversions. The choices you make depend on the age and structure of your existing home, along with the desired size of your new conversion.
At Atomic Build, we merge your vision and passion with our experience and technical expertise to transform your unused attic space into a tranquil retreat to meet the needs of your family. Each conversion we complete is based on detailed planning of the initial design through to surveys and drawings, applying for planning permission if required, the construction itself, and most importantly tailored to meet your budget and lifestyle, whilst getting the best value for money. We understand that everyone has different needs from the conversion process, which is why we ask the right questions from the outset, in order to surpass your expectations and achieve your dreams!
THE ATOMIC BUILD PROCESS
We have an experienced team of architect and design experts too, who can assist you from the initial consultation and design phase through to the build itself to achieve the perfect conversion in any property. Our process can be broken down into the following steps:
- Free, no obligation site meeting – establish the scope and budget of your project, including a detailed gap analysis.
- Pre-construction pack – You will receive forecasts for all building works, construction stages, and timescales.
- Detailed design development – We will conduct a feasibility study, along with architectural drawings and visualisations.
- Contract stage – Contract terms will be defined, teams will be assigned, and suppliers will be listed.
- Building commencement – A health and safety audit will be carried out, along with a quality control system.
- Completion and deployment – Once your loft conversion is complete, we will sign-off and issue you with an insurance backed guarantee.
We also offer a free, no obligation site visit to one of our existing construction sites, demonstrating our capabilities in managing the process and providing assurance to you that we will deliver with integrity as per your needs. If you’re looking for outstanding home design and integrated building services, please contact our friendly team for a quote today.